For Australian Businesses Only
- Do you have an innovative business idea with great growth potential?
- Have you undertaken a ‘proof of concept’?
- Do you need funding to take continue to develop your business?
Small fast growing companies, particularly those in the early stage of development, often require more money than their owners can come up with from their own resources.
Debt is NOT appropriate as explained under What Is The Right Type Of Finance For Your Business?
You could try to find Angel Investors.
You could approach Venture Capital funds. It’s not that easy to get Venture Capital funds to be interested in your exciting young business and their terms can be very onerous.
You could also try to find investors yourself. However, to go it on your own, you must comply with the provisions of s. 708 of the Corporations Act 2001 which limits who can raise monies from and the how much. Do not trip over any of these rules unless you want to have “interesting” discussions with the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC).
There is an attractive alternative for equity raising for fast growing innovative Australian companies like yours.
The Australian Small Scale Offerings Board
The Australian Small Scale Offerings Board provides a platform for fast growing innovative companies like yours with a cost effective, efficient and investor-attractive method to raise equity to fund their growth strategies.
- operates a platform that facilitates the origination, aggregation and sale of securities in unlisted companies.
- operates under s. 708 of the Corporations Act 2001 and specifically ASIC Class Order 02/273. This Class Order provides key benefits for companies raising funds using ASSOB.
- is one of the largest introducers of private investment to early stage, high-growth companies through its network of Accredited Sponsors. Over $120 million in investment capital has been raised over the last 6 years via the platform.
Read more about the benefits of equity raising via the ASSOB platform.
Is Equity Raising Via ASSOB Suitable For My Business?
You need to appoint an ASSOB Accredited Sponsor to raise equity via the ASSOB platform. In-Context Finance is a member of ASSOB and I am an Accredited Sponsor.
If your business has got strong growth prospects, why not complete the Capital Raising Scenario form and send it to me?
I will prepare a Draft Capital Raising Scenario report for you and meet with you to discuss how fund raising via ASSOB could enable you to fast track your growth potential.